We know your soft flooring are an important part of your home interior and help create comfort and warmth for your family. Let the expert carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaners in Reading take care of your textile floor coverings and make them clean and fresh again.
What makes our services great for any home:
- Provided by insured and local cleaning technicians
- Suitable for all types of soft floorings and furniture
- Pre-treatment of stubborn stains and high-traffic areas included
- Safe and eco-friendly cleaning detergents, provided by Prochem
- A great addition to your house cleaning and move out cleaning sessions
- Same day and next day availability
- Special rates on multiple-service requests
Carpet cleaning & Upholstery in Reading
This service is a deep treatment of your soft coverings with either hot water extraction or dry powder cleaning. Have your carpet, rugs, sofa, armchairs, dining chairs, curtains, mattress thorough cleaned by the trusted experts.
Here is a detailed description of this efficient cleaning process:
- The professional cleaner arrives at the address fully equipped
- He inspects the fabric to choose the most suitable technique and solutions for treatment
- Next is the vacuuming of your pieces to remove loose dirt and dust particles
- All stains, dirt patches and high-traffic areas are pre-treated with specialised cleaning products
- Then the expert applies the chosen deep cleaning method that is suitable for the fabric
- Depending on the used cleaning technique, it may take a few hours for the carpet to dry, less if you open a door or a window.
NOTE: The older the stain, the harder it is to be cleaned. Old stains are extremely difficult to remove, especially if they are from: gum, wax, water-based paint, ink, coffee, cola, rust, red wine, permanent marker, food, etc. The best protection – act fast, don’t postpone.
Cleaning methods executed by OUR Cleaner
We offer both Hot water extraction method appropriate for synthetic fibres and Dry cleaning method – for natural and delicate fibres.
Hot Water Extraction
The hot water extraction method is suitable for synthetic (microfiber, polyester) and woollen materials. It works best because it removes over 95% of the dirt, dust mites and bacteria.
How it works: The professional industrial-grade machine injects hot water under high pressure into the fabric and excerpts it afterwards, along with the dirt. Please keep in mind it will take a few hours for the item to dry out completely.