End of Tenancy Cleaning in Reading
Are you moving out or renting? No matter if you are a tenant, landlord or estate agency, our end of tenancy cleaning in Reading is suitable for everyone who is moving in or out of a property.
End of tenancy cleaning are required to reclaim your full security deposit. According to The Tenants, 56% of deposit disputes in the UK are caused by insufficient end of tenancy cleaning.
Our End of tenancy cleaning can take anywhere from 3 to 6 hours. It all depends on the size of the property. And we do not require a deposit, all cleaning products and equipment we provide for the clean.
We offer a top to bottom thorough End of tenancy cleaning service, guaranteed. So as a tenant, you can be confident that you’ll get your security deposit back in full without trouble. Or if you a landlord, you’ll have your entire property professionally cleaned and ready for new tenants.
Why Choose Our end of tenancy Cleaning in Reading
- guaranteed, clean including a free re-clean if needed
- cleaning teams with years of experience.
- Following a detailed checklist, approved by real estate agencies and landlord associations
- Free DEEP OVEN CLEAN included as part of the service
- Cleaning until every task is finished – not an hourly based service
- All cleaning products and equipment we provide for the clean
- Emergency bookings available – same day and next day service
We know all the requirements of letting agencies, landlords and the end of tenancy inventory check. Based on this, we have created a detailed end of tenancy checklist to follow, which entirely covers all their conditions.
What Will OUR End of Tenancy Cleaning Do For You
- We will dust the property throughout and remove all cobwebs from ceilings, walls and so on.
- We clean all door frames, door handles and doors.
- All Light switches, sockets, light fittings and light shades will be cleaned.
- Cleaning of all Skirting Boards. We will move all furniture and beds to clean underneath them (where possible).
- All window sills, Windows and Window Frames will be cleaned.
- Polishing of all furniture (Tables, Chairs, Chest of Drawers, Wardrobes, Bookshelves and so on).
- Vacuuming of all Soft Furnishings.
- Clean/Disinfect all Kitchen Cupboards, Hob, Oven, Fridge Freezer, Microwave (Inside and Out).
- Clean Washing Machine, Dishwasher and Tumble Dryer (Inside and Out).
- Clean/ Descale/Polish Wall Tiles, Bath and Shower Basins, Taps and Fittings.
- Hoover/ Mop All Flooring and Stairs.
- Clean/ De-Scale/ Polish Sink and Toilets.
- Cleaning of Internal Windows.
To provide you with outstanding results, here are some requirements. There should be:
- Access to your property.
- Running cold and hot water, lights and electricity.
- Parking space close to your home if can.
- Fridge/freezer must be emptied and defrosted at least 24 hours prior to cleaning
Note: If someone is still living there or there are any personal items, we can’t do an end of tenancy cleaning. A deep domestic cleaning is a better solution in that case.
Our End of Tenancy Cleaning Covers
Reading | Earley | Calcot | Shinfield | Caversham | Woodley | Winnersh | Wokingham | Lower Earley | Hurst | Sonning | Emmer Green | Tilehurst | Theale | Whitley | Twyford | Charvil | Spencer’s Wood