- Hard Surface Repair
- Emergency Electricians
- Electrical Fault Locating
- PAT Testing
- Electrical Rewiring
- Plumbing and Heating
- Flooring Services
- Painters and Decorators
- Furniture Assemblers
- Electrical Safety Certificate
- Fixture Repair and Installation
- Fuse Box Repair
- Appliance Installation
- TV Wall Mounting
- Blinds Fitting
- Curtains Fitting
- Smart Home Device Installation
- Refurbishment and Renovation
- Kitchen Refurbishment
- Wall Boarding
- Bathroom Fitting
- Kitchen Fitting
- Windscreen Repair and Repair and Replacement
- Boarding Up Service
- Mobile Car Wash
- EV charger installation
- Gutter Repairs & Maintenance
- Gutter Installation & Replacement
- Repairs to the roof
What is the process?
- 1. You request a trades person
Book your appointment at any time, and inform us of the details you require. We’ll contact you shortly after to set up your booking and then hire an expert trades person on your behalf.
- 2. Get met by a 1st Class Professional tradesman
The service you receive is managed by a skilled technician who has the necessary skills and tools to deliver the best outcomes. For custom-designed projects, an expert will carry out an on-site inspection to create an individual strategy.
- 3. Guaranteed the quality of workmanship
The company believes its customers need only the very best. Simply knock on the door and the dependable professional will take care of all the odd jobs according to our highest 1st Class Professional standards.
- 4. That’s it! Your home is now in excellent condition!
There is no need to worry about DIY catastrophes. Now that everything is fixed the home improvement projects will be a dream come true.
Begin Your Journey With The 1st Class Professional Tradesmen
- Tradesmen who are insured and trained
- In person interview and final selection;
- Highly instructed at an extensive training program at the 1st Class Professional Academy;
- Possessing a public liability insurance that is up to 5 million pounds;
- Clean, efficient and courteous;
- Be careful with your belongings when you work;
- Available All week, all the time
- Experts who know what’s best for you, and your home.
- Always be aware of the root of the problem and what you can fix;
- The ability to perform electrical plumbing, carpentry, repair or assembly work;
- Skilled at deciphering instructions;
- We’ll gladly purchase, select and deliver the appropriate materials right to your door;
- We are ready to help with renovations or complete property renovations;
- Constantly mindful of keeping the work space neat and tidy.
- With all the necessary tools required for the job.
- Every 1st Class Professional trades person is equipped with a wide assortment of power and manual equipment, from drills, saws and wrench sets, up to tall ladders.
As part of the 1st Class Professional Services Quality Standard, 1st Class Professional tradespeople use only equipment that is supplied by well-known, established local suppliers.