End Of Tenancy Cleaning in Reading
Moving home and want to make sure that your deposit is returned in full? Or are you a landlord or estate agency looking to get a property ready for new tenants? If so look no further than our end of tenancy cleaning in Reading services.
End of tenancy cleaning in Reading is one of the most popular forms of cleaning that our professional teams carry out every day with our cleaners working hard to return rental properties back to the required standards, carrying out full house, flat, studio, and apartment clean. Our teams have been doing end-of-tenancies for years now, carrying this work out to the highest possible standards.
Our experienced professional cleaners work with our own end of tenancy cleaning in reading plans and checklists, however, we are also able to follow cleaning inventories as specified by inventory clerks, landlords and letting agents, thus ensuring that we meet both our high standards and any bespoke requirements you may have. We bring our own cleaning equipment and products.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning in reading Services Available
We offer cleaning for both tenants and landlords in the public and private sectors and have carried out these cleaning jobs for years.
Cleaning Service For Tenants
You’ll have no doubt be warned that you need to do as much as you can to hold onto your security rental deposit and have it returned to you – and this includes making sure the property that you’ve rented is spick and span before the landlord comes in to carry out their final inspection. Whilst you’re entitled to a property to show reasonable ‘wear and tear’ from your time living there, it should be in the best possible shape for the final inspection in order to demonstrate to the landlord or management company just how responsible a tenant you’ve been. This will increase your chances of a great reference from them in the future as well. We aim to give tenants the best chance of getting their deposit back.
Cleaning Services for Landlords
Even if a tenant leaves your property in a good state there’s no doubt that your new set of tenants will be expecting nothing less than perfection. In order to avoid delays in moving in, and therefore delays in receiving rent, it’s the best policy to have everything checked over and cleaned by a professional cleaning team, and, if required, a painting & decorator. As well as offering full deep cleans our teams at 1st class professional cleaning can also help shampoo carpets, clean outside areas, oven cleaning, washing machine clean, deep cleaning, take care of any light household duties and give everything a thorough sanitation. Even new builds usually need a good check-over and scrub before they can be moved into.
It’s also always worth getting professional end of tenancy cleaning companies in before any photos are taken for property marketing and ideally before potential tenants are granted viewings to look around. The team is flexible with their visits – if you’d prefer them to do so overnight or during anti-social hours to avoid clashing with estate agents, property management teams, photographers, and potential future tenants, that can be done at a mutually convenient time.
End of Tenancy Cleaning in reading Prices – A Guide
There are lots of variables that affect the price of this type of cleaning, these are namely the below;
- Size of property – obviously the size of the property will have an impact on the actual price of the clean. For example, a small one-bedroom flat will be cheaper than a large 5-bedroom house.
- Number of cleaners and turn-around time – how quickly you want the job done. Sometimes if you are moving out the same day new tenants are moving in, you will need to have a number or team of experienced cleaners, you may also need them to work at tricky times (either early morning or late in the evening).
- Specialists requirements – most properties have the same standard requirements but if you have specialist requirements – difficult high window cleaning, swimming pool, tricky areas, oven cleaning, deep end of tenancy carpet cleaning, etc we may need to hire specialist equipment.
What is End of Tenancy Cleaning Reading?
What is End of Tenancy Cleaning in reading?
Put simply an end of tenancy clean is the thorough cleaning of a flat, house, studio or apartment at the end of a tenant’s stay at a premise, from top to bottom. The concept of an end of tenancy clean is that the home is returned to the state that it was initially found it.
Why Should I Hire an End Of Tenancy Cleaner?
Carrying out an end of tenancy clean is more difficult than a standard domestic clean and it is a form of deep cleaning. For this reason hiring experienced specialist teams who can carry out this job, speedily, efficiently, and to a high standard is important. Sometimes in these deep cleans, strong cleaning products and bleaches are needed, in some cases, specialist equipment is also used to achieve real results,
Why Choose Us?
- Guaranteed, clean including a free re-clean if needed cleaning teams with years of experience.
- Following a detailed checklist, approved by real estate agencies and landlord associations
- Free DEEP OVEN CLEAN included as part of the service
- Cleaning until every task is finished – not an hourly based service
- All cleaning products and equipment we provide for the clean
- Emergency bookings available – same day and next day service
What Will OUR End Of Tenancy Cleaning Reading Do For You
- We will dust the property throughout and remove all cobwebs from ceilings, walls, and so on.
- We clean all door frames, door handles, and doors.
- All Light switches, sockets, light fittings, and light shades will be cleaned.
- Cleaning of all Skirting Boards. We will move all furniture and beds to clean underneath them (where possible).
- All window sills, Windows, and Window Frames will be cleaned.
- Polishing of all furniture (Tables, Chairs, Chest of Drawers, Wardrobes, Bookshelves, and so on).
- Vacuuming of all Soft Furnishings.
- Clean/Disinfect all Kitchen Cupboards, Hob, Oven, Fridge Freezer, and Microwave (Inside and Out).
- Clean Washing Machine, Dishwasher, and Tumble Dryer (Inside and Out).
- Clean/ Descale/Polish Wall Tiles, Bath and Shower Basins, Taps, and Fittings.
- Hoover/ Mop All Flooring and Stairs.
- Clean/ De-Scale/ Polish Sink and Toilets.
- Cleaning of Internal Windows.
To provide you with outstanding results, here are some requirements. There should be:
- Access to your property.
- Running cold and hot water, lights, and electricity.
- Parking space close to your home if can.
- Fridge/freezer must be emptied and defrosted at least 24 hours prior to cleaning
Note: If someone is still living there or there are any personal items, we can’t do an end of tenancy cleaning reading. Deep domestic cleaning is a better solution in that case.
Our End of Tenancy Cleaning reading Covers
Reading | Earley | Calcot | Shinfield | Caversham | Woodley | Winnersh | Wokingham | Lower Earley | Hurst | Sonning | Emmer Green | Tilehurst | Theale | Whitley | Twyford | Charvil | Spencer’s Wood