Make sure your environment is pest-free by using effective insect control services in Reading
All-in-one-shop for all pest control needs
- Mice Control
- Rat Control
- Squirrel control
- Bed Bug Treatment
- Treatment for a Flea
- Cockroach Control
- Ant treatment
- Spider control
- Silverfish Treatment
- Woodworm Treatment
- Moth control
- Wasp Control
- Bird Control
- Fly Control
- Carpet Beetle Treatment
- Fox Control
Stop any kind of infestation. Here’s how you can do it.
- 1. Book an insect control service on the internet.
Book the day you prefer (same-day or emergency assistance is also offered) and give the most information you can regarding the animal troubling you.
- 2. We send a pest-control specialist.
He will assess your property from the toe for him to determine the severity of your infestation. He will also pinpoint the entry points of the pest and recommend the best solution to meet your requirements.
- 3. He will expel the non-invited guests.
The expert is outfitted with the latest pesticides and equipment that are supplied by the top suppliers of pest control products and will employ the most effective approach to treatment depending on the severity and type of infestation.
- 4. Your property is fully secured.
Our guaranteed treatments include two additional follow-up appointments for no charge which you can make if be a recurrence of pests following the first treatment. The exterminator will come to the next location to complete their task.
Meet The 1st Class Professional Pest Control Specialists
- They are prepared to take on the task:
- Interviewed and selected in person;
- Have a public liability insurance of 1 million or more;
- Highly educated through an extensive training program at the 1st Class Professional Academy;
- Be up-to-date with the most recent regulations on health and safety, such as COSHH 1988;
- Successfully completed Secure Use of Pesticides as well as other vital pest control classes;
- Always available for any emergencies for pest control treatment.
- They are able to deal with all kinds of pests:
- Fast in identifying the species of pest and the indicators of their presence.
- Conducting inspections, treatments and post-service proofing of work;
- Professional prevention guidance is available for free.
- They have a modern anti-pest arsenal:
- Utilizing top quality pesticides from a top UK supplier of pest control;
- Effective use of bait boxes sealants, bait boxes, as well as other equipment;
- Utilizing tried and tried pest control techniques to achieve long-lasting results.
As part of the 1st Class Professional Services Quality Standard, 1st Class Professional Pest Control only uses equipment that is supplied by the most reputable UK service providers.